Stepford Ct Wife

Stepford Ct Wife
Art by Anne Taintor

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Mission:

I am new to Stepford, CT and it is actual in Fairfield county where the Stepford Wives was written about. I just got married went back to school but I cannot seem to live up to the Stepford expectations. Yeah I know this is a little bit Julia & Julie but I do not care! Martha is going to teach me in my ugly-horible-cramp-galley kitchen (that does not have a dishwasher!) how to be a CT woman. So I am going to study, learn how to do things by the book " Martha Stewart's Cooking School: Lessons for the Home Cook" by Martha Stewart. By the end of the lessons I hope to be a better wife and to be able to better fit into my new life in CT. I already have the book which was a gift from my Husband last Christmas and it is already autographed for me by the lovely Martha!

No comments:

Post a Comment